GIUSEPPE VENEZIANO - TRUE STORIES
OPEN FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY FROM 11 AM TO 1 PM AND FROM 4 PM TO 9 PM
- Open from Friday to Sunday from 11 AM to 1 PM and from 4 PM to 9 PM
- Closed from Monday to Thursday
- The ticket office closes 1 hour before (8 PM last admission)
- From the 8 to the 18 of August.
Ticket Office fees: Entrance Ticket.
- Full: € 11 audio guide used only with App.
- Reduced fee: € 9 (from 6 to 18 years old, over 65 with document, students up to 26 years old with card, military with card, tourist guides with card, practicing journalists and publicists with card regularly registered to the Order, escort of the disabled person in the company of the disabled, ICOM members with card).
- Groups (minimum 10 people): € 8 (1 free escort).
- Schools: € 5 (2 free escorts for each class).
- Bologna Welcome and Card Cultura: € 8
- Friday University (with card): € 9
- Free: children under 6 years of age, disabled with certificate.
- Open ticket: € 14 Ticket with reservation without time and date constraints valid until the end of the exhibition.
Online ticket sales: Entrance ticket – Presales TicketOne Fees – Call Center TOSC.
- + € 1,50 for tickets purchased online
- Small pets allowed only in the appropriate carrier or in the arms.
- Free clothes hanger until exhaustion.
- There are no lockers for the storage of objects.
- Access for people who cannot walk or disabled in wheelchairs is exclusively by means of stairlifts tracks Model Jolly Ramp D3000010 supplied by TGR with capacity up to 140 kg kg (weight calculated between person and wheelchair, the total weight will be borne by the visitor) for two flights of stairs for a total of 38 steps. The complete technical data sheet can be downloaded and viewed at the following link: http://tgr.it/ it/prodotti/jolly-ramp/