Since 2017 Palazzo Pallavicini has reopened his doors hosting huge international exhibitions and becoming one of the most visited museums in Italy.
GIUSEPPE VENEZIANO - TRUE STORIES
OPEN FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY FROM 11 AM TO 1 PM AND FROM 4 PM TO 9 PM
On June 16, Palazzo Pallavicini inaugurates the summer season with the True Stories exhibition by Giuseppe Veneziano, curated by Valerio Dehò. The exhibition, open to the public from Friday to Sunday and until 18 September 2022, is organized by Pallavicini srl owned by Chiara Campagnoli, Deborah Petroni and Rubens Fogacci. A great anthology stages Giuseppe Veneziano’s ultra-pop universe, characterized by an ironic and provocative approach to the contradictions of contemporary reality. The “true stories” told by the artist show the false myths and weaknesses of our society, with the biting irony and irreverence that have always distinguished the artist’s approach. Thus, the truth often submerged by hypocrisy, conventions and the mechanisms of power emerges and there will be, within the thematic itinerary of the exhibition, the forays into the history of art, from Goya to Raphael.
- Open from Friday to Sunday from 11 AM to 1 PM and from 4 PM to 9 PM
- Closed from Monday to Thursday
- The ticket office closes 1 hour before (8 PM last admission)
- From the 8 to the 18 of August
Local Ticket Office fees: Entrance Ticket.
- Full: € 11 audio guide used only with App.
- Reduced fee: € 9 (from 6 to 18 years old, over 65 with document, students up to 26 years old with card, military with card, tourist guides with card, practicing journalists and publicists with card regularly registered to the Order, escort of the disabled person in the company of the disabled, ICOM members with card).
- Groups (minimum 10 people): € 8 (1 free escort).
- Schools: € 5 (2 free escorts for each class).
- Bologna Welcome and Card Cultura: € 8
- Friday University (with card): € 9
- Free: children under 6 years of age, disabled with certificate.
- Open ticket: € 14 Ticket with reservation without time and date constraints valid until the end of the exhibition.
Online ticket sales: entrance ticket, Presales TicketOne Fees, Call Center TOSC
- + € 1,50 for tickets purchased online
- Small pets allowed only in the appropriate carrier or in the arms.
- Free clothes hanger until exhaustion.
- There are no lockers for the storage of objects.
- Access for people who cannot walk or disabled in wheelchairs is exclusively by means of stairlifts tracks Model Jolly Ramp D3000010 supplied by TGR with capacity up to 140 kg kg (weight calculated between person and wheelchair, the total weight will be borne by the visitor) for two flights of stairs for a total of 38 steps. The complete technical data sheet can be downloaded and viewed at the following link: http://tgr.it/ it/prodotti/jolly-ramp/