Palazzo Pallavicini will reopen the Robert Doisneau exhibition from 21 May to 21 July 2020
According to the Prime Ministerial Decree of May 16, 2020
REMEMBER THAT IT IS MANDATORY
WEAR THE MASK (NOT PROVIDED BY PALAZZO PALLAVICINI)
AND THE DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1 METER
EXHIBITION ROBERT DOISNEAU
Bologna is preparing to welcome from 6th March to 21th July 2020 an important retrospective dedicated to the great photographer Robert Doisneau (1912 – 1994), famous for his poetic approach to street photography, author of Le baiser de l’hôtel de ville, a of the most famous images in the history of photography after the Second World War.
The exhibition, promoted by Pallavicini S.r.l Group through its members Chiara Campagnoli, Deborah Petroni and Rubens Fogacci, has been curated by the Robert Doisneau Atelier (Montrouge, Fr), created by Francine Deroudillee Annette Doisneau to preserve and represent the photographer’s works in collaboration with Anne Morin
143 works exhibited in the prestigious Pallavicini Palace, all from the Atelier.
The exhibition is the result of an ambitious 1986 project by Francine Deroudille and her sister Annette – the daughters of Robert Doisneau – who selected 450,000 negatives produced in over 60 years of the artist’s activity, the images of the exhibition that recount the fascinating self-biographical artist history.
• Full price: € 11
• Discounts: € 9 (from 6 to 17 years old, over 65 years old with ID, students up to 25 years old with student’s badge, soldiers with badge, tour guides with badge, professional journalists and contributors with badge and regularly registered with the register of journalists, persons accompanying disabled visitors, ICOM – International Council Of Museums members with badge)
• Groups (minimum 10 people): € 8
• School visits: € 5 (2 free tickets for accompanying persons for each class)
• Bologna Welcome and Bologna Museums Card: € 7
• Thursdays special fee for university students (with student’s badge): € 7
• Free: children under 6 years old, disabled people with certificate
• Family ticket for families with children aged 6 to 17: Parent € 8, Minors from 6 to 17 years old € 7
• Open Ticket: € 14 | Ticket with reservation without time and date constraints, valid until the end of the exhibition
- Thursday to Sunday: 11am to 8pm
- Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- The ticket desk closes 1hour before closing (last entry 7pm)
Special openings from 11am to 8pm (last entry 7pm)
- 1st, 2nd, 16th, 17th June 2020
- Access for non-ambulatory or disabled people in wheelchair is granted exclusively via the tracked stair climber model Jolly Ramp D3000010 supplied by TGR, with a load of up to 140kg (total weight including visitors and wheelchair, visitors are asked to communicate their weight), up two flights of stairs or a total number of 38 steps